Social Networking Services(SNS)

How can social networking services be "controversial" when they are like a necessary source in our lives?

2015年7月13日月曜日

3. When do we use sns?

     People around me would use social networking sites to get the latest information, scubas what is going on around the world or to know about favorite band’s next live day. There were some people who said they use it to get the test questions to even worse, bullying as in saying negatives things to people you don’t know for stress reduction. Other than school, other people said they would use social networking services to meet new people and make friends with same interests, get information around about there job, for managing parties and such.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I use SNS when i wanna share something happened to me. I wanna tell about my contribution here which i did on Instagram actually when I felt happy. In February,on my way to part time job, I saw two little girls and their mother on the train. I thought they are southeast Asians. One girl was crying a lot to say good bye to her friends. After she stopped crying, she started to kiss her mother. That moment made a lovely picture. While watching them with a smile, her mother blew a kiss to me!!!! I felt very happy, though I was on the train only for five minutes. I'd like to say thank you to them for a wonderful time. Soon after i got off the train, i wanted to share this incidence and my happy feeling, so i did.
    It is true that someone use SNS in a wrong way. They sometimes write bad thing. I think they know that they do bad thing and their contribution may hurt somebody. I still don't know how to deal with it, but I want to say there are people who use SNS efficiently.

    返信削除