Social Networking Services(SNS)

How can social networking services be "controversial" when they are like a necessary source in our lives?

2015年7月11日土曜日

17A. Have you been contacted by a stranger? How did you respond?

Being contacted by a stranger is an everyday event. Sometimes I tweet about the latest jailbreak information. Right now iOS 8.4 is jailbreakable(2015/7/6), although there are not much weeks compatible. The famous “Activator” is still not compatible so it is quite a damage to jailbreakers. Whenever I tweet about such things, texts from strangers are like an uproar. Getting texts from strangers is not that rare, especially if you use twitter. Some people have over 10 thousand followers, but they all can’t possibly be friends from offline. By posting something on twitter and if that post is interesting, you could get many strangers’ attention. So, whenever I get a message from a stranger, I usually do my best to give them the best answer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿